How Much Does Company Liquidation Cost?
Business Health Check Fee
Our Business Health Check fee is $495 and includes:
- Initial phone consultation to assess your business’ financial situation
- Completion of a business health check to determine the most appropriate course of action for you and/or your business
- Recommendations and Suggestions on the most appropriate course of action for you and/or your business
- Subsequent phone consultations, with qualified Chartered Accountants and Registered Trustees
- Checking and reviewing the supporting paperwork
- Professional Advice and access to an appointed Registered Trustee throughout the Liquidation period
- Friendly and caring guidance throughout the whole process
If there are sufficient assets in the business there may be no further liquidation costs otherwise the following fees may incur:
Liquidations start from $5,000 plus GST and increase based on a number of factors including assets to be sold, number of employees and creditors and whether or not the company is still trading.
Starts from $12,000 plus GST and increase based on the complexity of the business, the number of creditors and whether or not a Deed of Company Arrangement is proposed (DOCA).
Turn Around/Safe Harbour
Fees for Turn Around and Safe Harbour are dependent upon the scope of work to be performed and usually incur an upfront payment for a strategic assessment and then ongoing monthly fees to monitor the implementation of the strategy.
Our packages are very competitive and these fees take into consideration the assessment fee already paid and our high-level understanding of your business gained during this phase.