Your Career at Revive Financial
Revive Financial is a national company helping people move forward financially. We support everyday Australians with debt management and lending solutions. Better still, we care! We provide a holistic and non-judgemental approach while offering positive and realistic solutions to individuals and businesses in debt. Whether someone is looking to manage their debt, find a loan or receive corporate insolvency advice, Lanyana Financial Group can assist.
We aim to provide a fulfilling and rewarding career to all our valued staff in a caring and supportive environment.
Induction & Training
We provide intensive training when you start to make sure you set off on the right foot. It doesn’t stop there, regular training and team meetings means you can stay at the top of the industry and top of your game.
You help the company grow, so we want to help you grow in return. We provide several opportunities for you to advance your career with internal promotions and career development.
Work Life Balance
Work to live, don’t live to work. With our amazing office location, you can spend lunch breaks at the beach or gym, run some errands in town or share a delicious meal with your colleagues.
Lanyana has let me grow within myself and also within the team, the support received has been amazing. I have been promoted to team leader, allowing me to pass on my knowledge to others allowing them to assist even more people. I couldn’t imagine working anywhere else and why would you when the role is so rewarding.
Career Opportunities at Revive Financial
Senior Insolvency Accountant
Sydney / Brisbane / Newcastle
An exciting opportunity exists to join Revive Financial, part of the Lanyana Financial Group, and an industry leader in personal and corporate insolvency services across Australia. Ready for an immediate start in Sydney, Brisbane, or Newcastle, this role will see the right candidate manage their own portfolio of liquidations along with large scale projects as part of a team. As part of the Lanyana Financial Group, we appreciate a relaxing work environment, so leave the suit and tie at home.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in corporate insolvency
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or commerce
- Studying towards (or qualified) CA or CPA
- Display initiative and self-confidence
- Have sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to assist in making decisions accounting for commercial and legal factors
- Ability to delegate and manage a junior team member with initiative and professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will oversee your own portfolio of smaller liquidations, and work on larger appointments with your team, reporting to a senior manager and/or the appointee.
- Maintain adherence to statutory deadlines, productivity targets, workflow timeframes, processes and case budgets.
- Supervise and develop an experienced offshore staff member who will assist you.
- All staff are involved in training other team members and providing input to continuously improve systems, precedents and processes.
- You are encouraged to develop professional referral relationships and your caseload will provide outward referral opportunities.
Customer Success Team Member
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our growing Customer Success Team.
Lanyana’s Customer Success Team is an energetic group focused on responding to online enquiries and applications for financial assistance nationwide. The focus of a Customer Success Team Member is to respond to online enquiries/applications, assess information, discuss available solutions and work with customers to implement the customer's preferred solution.
As a nationwide service provider, customer contact is generally via phone, email, and SMS.
- Answer inbound calls or respond to online enquiries/applications in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional and professional customer service as a representative of Lanyana Financial Group
- Communicate with potential customers, customers, creditors, and other stakeholders of Lanyana Financial Group in a professional and compliant manner
- Passionately approach our organizational goal of providing financial relief to Australians in financial difficulty
- Follow procedures to ensure solutions are explained in an effective and compliant manner to ensure our customers are making informed decisions
- Work with customers and creditors to confirm the information provided through online applications to finalise Debt Management solutions with customers
- Maintain potential customer and customer database segments to ensure efficient business operation
- Work well within the Customer Success Team and with other teams within Lanyana Financial Group towards our common goals as an organisation
- Take an interest in internal training and any industry updates to ensure able to assist potential customers and customers with an expected level of assistance or guidance
- Must have previous customer service or banking experience
- Enjoy listening to people and find satisfaction in identifying the best solutions for individuals experiencing financial distress
- Strong work ethic and the drive to achieve both individual and team targets
- Confident, positive, self-motivated and work well in a team environment
Your Life at Revive Financial
Most of our lives are spent at work, so we want to make it a place you are happy to come to every day. Culture is important to us and we believe happy staff makes for a better, more successful business. Our location makes it easy to provide a number of perks to help enhance your work life and benefit your life outside of work.
Reset and recharge with the wellbeing benefits offered by Lanyana Financial Group. With a monthly company wind down and regular staff events, there are plenty of social opportunities for you to relax and unwind with your colleagues. We also give you your birthday off so sit back with your feet up and enjoy!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Lanyana Financial Group provides a breakfast bar and fruit platter every day to help fuel your body and mind for the big day ahead. Combine it with a gym membership discount from the local Franks Gym and you’ll have all you need to lead a healthy lifestyle.
We offer attractive base wages and commisions to start but we always reward those who sing our praises. Take advantage of the referral bonuses and cash incentives for being an advocate of Lanyana Financial Group.
I love working here because coming to work with a like-minded group of individuals is seriously motivational. Seeing what my colleagues do to help our clients really sets in stone the ethos we try to uphold professionally and personally on a daily basis.
Our Core Values
Our business ethics are based on integrity. We treat everyone with respect and honesty in the day-to-day operations of this business. We back up our promises, keep our commitments and deliver on what we say.
In all our negotiations with clients and creditors we undertake to treat each person fairly and negotiate in good faith. We aim to achieve a positive solution which benefits all parties involved.
Lanyana Financial Group is about transparency in all dealings – we disclose fully what we will do, how we will do it and what we will charge for it. Clients will not be misled, coerced or be subjected to misleading representations.
Lanyana Financial Group can be relied upon to be available to solve problems, answer questions and provide support. We strive to deliver end-to-end solutions and will offer assistance, communication and transparency throughout the entire process to clients, creditors and stakeholders.
Lanyana Financial Group places great importance on our image, our vision for the future of the company and our place in the broader community. We have clear plans for Lanyana Financial Group and are committed to the best ethical practices to achieve our growth, market share, service and profitability.
The quality of the service delivered by Lanyana Financial Group has a direct impact on the bottom line. Profit is based on how Lanyana Financial Group operates in order to provide a business platform to prepare for the future wellbeing of the company, our clients and all others involved in our operations.
Leadership at Lanyana Financial Group is the cornerstone of what is possible. The business experience, expertise and ethics of our Directors are central to the way the company functions.
By treating employees, clients, allied industry professionals in an ethical, fair and open way will create the loyalty that is paramount to the success of any organisation.
We vow to remain at the forefront of innovation and continually challenge ourselves to offer more, and provide services and solutions where other financial companies can’t.