Please Read Our
WARNING: Do You Really Need A Loan Today?
This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009. It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems. Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
- If you are on Government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink. Phone: 13 17 94.
- The Government’s Money Smart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
Our Commitment to Responsible Lending
Positive Solutions Finance is committed to responsible lending. We recognise the importance of working with our valued distribution partners to ensure we all play our part in conducting business in an ethical and responsible manner.
‘Money Smart’ is an initiative from the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) which can help you with accessing financial information and free financial tools.
The following, outlines Positive Solutions Finance’s approach to responsible lending. We will:
- Ensure compliance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act and associated regulations, as well as guidance published by ASIC and the Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO);
- Ensure brokers seek and verify information about the customer’s requirements and objectives and financial situation; and
- Ensure that Positive Solutions Finance staff only approve loans that are not unsuitable for a customer.
- Encourage customers to seek independent advice
Entering into a credit contract is an important decision. Positive Solutions Finance encourages you to seek independent legal and financial advice as part of your decision making process.