Check Out Our
- The Revive Financial Online Portal Service is operated by Revive Financial Group Pty Ltd ACN 158 065 715, and its Related Bodies Corporate below (together and each to be referred to as Revive Financial, we, us and our):
- Australian Debt & Insolvency Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 105 957 757, Credit Representative Number 523394;
- Australian Debt Administrators Pty Limited ACN 600 234 357, Credit Representative Number 465468;
- Revive Debt Agreements Pty Ltd ACN 133 509 654, Credit Representative Number 452856;
- Revive Financial Solvency Pty Ltd ACN 609 795 066, Credit Representative Number 528581;
- Revive Financial Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 138 608 661, Credit Representative Number 452858;
- Revive Payment Arrangements Pty Ltd ACN 150 341 325, Credit Representative Number 452860;
- Revive Business Pty Ltd ACN 624 221 781, Credit Representative Number 528582; and
- any other company which is at any time a wholly owned subsidiary of any of the above companies.
References to Revive Financial includes associated entities and related companies and all staff, contractors and agents of Revive Financial.
- We may also tell you about products or promotions from our connected network of product providers which is provided for your information only and does not suggest nor recommend any particular product or lender that is appropriate and specific to your needs unless we act as your mortgage broker. We only provide information for you to decide whether you want to explore further and consider it for your needs and circumstances. You must make your own further inquiries to ascertain the suitability of a product to your own needs. We recommend that you take independent financial or legal advice before applying for any product. See clause 4 for more information.
- If you suspect suspicious activity, unauthorised access or a security breach to your Portal please contact us immediately at [email protected].
3. Licence to Use Website
3.1 Contractual relationship
- Your registration for access to, or use of, the Portal indicates that you agree to abide by, and be bound by, these Terms. These Terms may change. If you do not accept these Terms, please leave the Portal and discontinue use of it immediately.
- To be eligible to use our Portal you must meet the following criteria and is subject to approval:
- be 18 years of age or older; and
- hold a current Australian driver’s licence and Australian passport or hold a foreign passport with an Australian visa;
- ability to legally enter into a binding agreement with us; and
- We may vary the Eligibility Criteria from time to time, for example where there is a change in law or to comply with our obligations to third parties. If you no longer meet any amended Eligibility Criteria, we may need to suspend your account. Your account will be re-activated once you are assessed in accordance with the amended Eligibility Criteria.
- To access the Portal, you must become a registered user.
- You are responsible for keeping these details secure and are responsible for all use and activity of your Portal when using these details. Ensure you log out fully when you are not using the Portal.
3.4 Mobile Notifications on your Phone, Tablet, or any other electronic mobile device
- Notifications will be sent to your registered mobile device from time to time. To receive these notifications, you must enable the notifications or permissions via your settings on your mobile device. Notifications will be visible to anyone who has access to your mobile device.
- Some notifications may require further action and you have an option to access more information or provide a direction.
- Notifications may be delayed, or delivery impacted due to network outages beyond our control. Notifications will only be received where an internet connection is established. Ensure you have internet access to ensure notifications are received.
- We may without notice to you, temporarily suspend or terminate our notifications service for any reason.
4. Direct Marketing
- As part of the Portal services, we may provide news and offers to you.
- Any information on offers is provided for your consideration ONLY and is factual general in nature. We ONLY provide suggestions and information for your consideration and DO NOT provide any general, personal, financial, legal nor any tax advice.
- Your own personal circumstances and requirements are not considered when we display the general offers information to you. You will need to consider if the information displayed is relevant for your own circumstances, financial goals and personal needs.
- When considering any product, we encourage you to collect and understand any additional information such as Product Disclosure Statement, Financial Guide Credit Guide and any other relevant product information. We also recommend that you seek independent advice when considering applying for any product or service that you may see featured as an offer on the Portal.
- If we are providing any mortgage broking services to you, we will only provide your personal information to a potential lender once we have obtained your consent.
- We may receive a commission fee, referral payment or publishing fee where we display information or apply for a product. The amount of this fee is unascertainable and may change based on the commercial arrangements, product class or other features, where the fee is ascertainable will advise you what the fee is to comply with our disclosure obligations.
- If you obtain credit from a lender your credit contract will usually describe the referral fees and commission that will be paid by the lender in relation to your credit contract.
6. Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
- The information on the Portal is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Portal, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on the Portal.
- We do not guarantee or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information or data contained within the Porta as some information may not be presented in real time due to information received from third parties.
- The content within the Portal may contain forward-looking statements that anticipate or predict future events or financial performance. These statements are based on various assumptions and are subject to numerous uncertainties. It is crucial to recognise that these statements do not guarantee future outcomes, and there can be no assurance that expected events will take place, that objectives will be achieved, or that our assumptions or any other assumptions presented will be confirmed. Actual results might significantly differ from those projected, and Revive Financial has no obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect changes in future events or circumstances.
- You should monitor any changes to the information contained on the Portal.
7. Special risks relating to your Internet Access
- There may be a risk that you may not be able to access the Portal which is reliant on computer and/or telecommunications systems.
- The Portal is dependent on the reliability of its own operational processes and those of its technology and telecommunications partners in respect of computers, computer networks and telecommunications.
- You must exercise every possible care to ensure the safety of your device and login details.
- Never share or disclose your login details with third parties including family, friends, or any business. If someone has access to your login details, they can access the services on your Portal.
- You should ignore any emails that appear to come from us that require you to input your login details. We will never send you an email requesting you to input your login details. These unauthorised emails may come from third parties seeking to use the information to access your Portal.
- You should also be careful about using services which offer to interface with our Portal on your behalf. For example, you may be led to believe that you are inputting your login details into our Portal, while in fact you are disclosing your login details to a third party hosting a hoax website or mobile/tablet device application.
- We continually look at ways to minimise any unauthorised access to your Portal. We may use various techniques from time to time, including contacting you after an unusual activity to confirm that in fact it was you that accessed your Portal. Your access to the Portal may be suspended if we detect or suspect unusual activity which may be the result of malware or a computer virus, ID takeover, phishing or fraud. Access will be granted to you once we are satisfied that your access to the Portal is secure.
- We reserve the right to withhold access to the Portal where we continue to detect malware or a computer virus, or you refuse to follow our contact centre’s recommendations provided to you to assist with the removal of malware and/or computer viruses from your computer, mobile or tablet device.
8. Refusal of service
- we suspect your account and information has been compromised;
- we suspect that your access to the Portal is not being used lawfully; or
- we consider doing so is reasonably necessary, for example, to comply with applicable laws that we have obligations in;
- we need to manage regulatory risk; or
- any of your instructions are not clear.
- We may refuse your Portal access where you are unable to meet the Eligibility Criteria or you identity cannot be verified.
- We also have the right to vary, discontinue or cease offering any aspect of the Portal without any prior notice to you, and we have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of such termination.
- We will be under no liability to you if we do any or all of these things. When we do this, to the extent that we legally can, we will act fairly and reasonably towards you in a consistent and ethical manner. In doing so we will consider your conduct, our conduct, products and/or services which are being used.
9. Intellectual Property
- We own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in the Portal and in all material (text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on the Portal.
- The registered and unregistered trademarks featured on the Portal are primarily our trademarks or those of our affiliates. Other trademarks may also be featured on the Portal and are trademarks of their respective owners. All trademarks must not be used or modified in any way without our prior express and written consent or the consent of the relevant affiliate or third-party owner.
- You may not copy or reproduce the underlying source code or software either in full or in part, nor attempt to in any way modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, alter, reverse engineer or de-compile in any way any material from the Portal including the source code or software. You are not licensed to use or install the source code or software, other than as specifically authorised by us. We reserve the right to add, remove or vary any source code or software.
- Any reproduction or redistribution of any materials made available on our Portal is prohibited if it is not for your personal use or commercial use as agreed with our participating creditors and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy any materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or redistribution.
10. Commercial use
- If you are customer, the Portal is for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes.
- If you are a creditor, the Portal may be used by your organisation for the agreed business purpose that we have allowed.
- Unless we have provided prior express or written consent, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any materials, software, products or services contained within the Portal.
- You may not use the Portal, or any of its materials, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website or application.
- Unauthorised access, duplication, reproduction, dissemination, or further transmission of the materials within the Portal is strictly forbidden.
- We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of the Portal or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Portal is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about the Portal, including but not limited to warranties or representations that the information in the Portal is complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error free or free from virus.
12. Limitation of liability
- your use or inability to use, or access, the Portal or in relation to any content or information obtained through the Portal;
- any financial decision or action taken by you in reliance upon any information contained on, or omitted from, the Portal; and
- the acts or omissions of creditors and any other third parties who provide the information and data used to compile the information featured on the Portal.
- Neither party is liable to the other party in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by that other party of an indirect or consequential nature including any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill.
14. Your contact information
- We will send you notices and correspondence to the contact details you provide to us. It is your responsibility to notify us of any change to your contact details or other personal information.
- We will not be held responsible for any correspondence not received due to inaccurate personal details you have provided us or if you fail to notify us of changes to your personal details.
- If your mailbox rejects our email messages, we may turn off notifications for your account. You will still be able to log in and you can turn notifications back on in your profile.
15. Contact us
- We accept that sometimes we can get things wrong, and when this happens, we’re determined to make them right again. If you have a complaint or dispute, please email us on [email protected] or call us on 1800 534 534
- When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand the issues;
- do everything we can to fix the problem;
- keep you informed of our progress;
- keep a record of your complaint;
- give you our name, a reference number and contact details so that you can follow up if you want to; and
- provide a final response within 21 days or advise you of the need for more time to complete the investigation.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will complete our investigation within 30 days of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide a final response to your complaint within 30 days, we will:
- inform you of the reasons for the delay; and
- advise of your right to complain to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) and provide you with the AFCA contact details.
17. External Dispute Resolution
- If you are unhappy with our resolution of a complaint, you may contact our External Dispute Resolution Scheme provider:The Australian Financial Claims Authority (AFCA) provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. AFCA’s contact details are set out below.Australian Financial Complaints Authority
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
By post: GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
19. Waiver and severability
20. Governing Law
21. Third party rights
22. Entire agreement
24. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
25. Our details
- The Portal is owned and operated by Revive Financial.
- You can contact us by using our website contact form or on the contact details provided on our website https://revivefinancial.com.au/contact-us/, please email us on [email protected] or call us on 1800 534 534